Free Dental Implant Consultation And $500 Discount
At McQueen Dental, there’s no need to suffer the pain and embarrassment of tooth loss. A life-changing dental implant that can restore your natural smile is within your reach!
Schedule your free dental implant consultation with Dr. McQueen today to also receive $500 off your dental implant treatment if you schedule treatment by the end of the month! The complimentary consultation includes an exam and 3D x-ray (a $210 value). Offer applies to adult patients who do not have dental insurance.
At McQueen Dental, we want to help you love your smile. For patients experiencing the pain and embarrassment of tooth loss, Dr. McQueen provides a permanent solution that can restore your natural-looking, comfortable, and completely functional smile using dental implants.
Not all dental implants are created equal. At McQueen Dental we are proud to use the Straumann® Dental Implant System, which has been providing excellent oral health care solutions for more than 40 years. Dentists in more than 70 countries depend on Straumann dental implants to improve the quality of life for their patients suffering from tooth loss.
Are Dental Implants Right For Your Smile?
Are you missing one or more of your teeth? Regular brushing, flossing, and preventive checkups allow some people to maintain their natural smiles for a lifetime. However, that's not the case for everyone.
If you’ve lost a tooth (or teeth) due to injury or decay, dental implants could be the right choice to help restore your oral health and rejuvenate your smile.
Many dentists will refer their patients to an out-of-office oral surgeon for dental implant placement. Dr. McQueen makes your experience as easy as possible by ensuring every phase of your dental implant treatment is completed in our Fayetteville dental office!
Tooth loss can be caused by a variety of situations: oral trauma due to an accident or altercation, illness, stress, age, decay, and more. Sometimes it’s just bad luck or genetics that causes someone to suffer the loss of a tooth.
No matter the reason for tooth loss, our goal is to help you get back your natural, healthy smile!
Dental implants are often the best solution for tooth loss because they:
- Look Natural: You don’t want a replacement tooth that looks fake, drawing even more negative attention to your smile than a lost tooth. Instead, imagine being able to smile the way you did before tooth loss!
- Don’t Hurt: A replacement for your lost tooth (or teeth) needs to fit in your mouth easily, allowing you to enjoy any food without irritating your gums or adjacent teeth. Once healed, dental implants are a pain-free, permanent solution!
- Are Easy To Take Care Of: Dental implants are permanent - no slipping dentures or removable bridges! You can take care of your dental implants the same way you do your natural teeth: simple brushing and flossing.
- Keep Your Mouth Healthy: Bulky dental appliances like traditional dentures can cause bone loss and irritation to your gums, as well as increase your risk of periodontal disease and decay. Dental implants remove that risk because they fit perfectly within your natural smile.
- Can Last A Lifetime: Your implants are created to last the rest of your life! No other tooth replacement solution can make that claim.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Modern tooth restoration has never been better! Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your jaw that act as artificial “tooth roots”, permanently anchoring your new tooth, bridge or denture. Each implant is topped with a dental crown, providing a chewing surface and restoring the appearance of your missing tooth.
What Type Of Dental Implant Do I Need?
At McQueen Dental we offer several types of implants to our patients suffering from tooth loss. A consultation with Dr. McQueen can help determine what type of dental implant treatment will work best for your smile.
- Single Dental Implant
If you’ve lost a tooth due to decay or trauma, a single implant can be the best way to help you smile with confidence again. Your natural tooth can be replaced with a single titanium dental implant and natural-looking dental crown. A dental implant will replace your natural tooth’s root and surface, allowing you to smile, speak and enjoy your favorite foods just like you could with your natural tooth!
- Implant Retained Dentures
Implant retained dentures can significantly restore the quality of life for many patients. Our Fayetteville dental patients are more confident during their daily activities with the superior chewing and speaking functions our durable implant retained dentures provide. Using mini dental implants, Dr. McQueen can install your dental prosthesis in just one appointment, with minimal surgery.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants
With the All-on-4 dental implants process, your implants are stabilized together with a prosthesis to allow you to use your teeth immediately. If you are a good candidate for All-on-4 dental implants, you can expect to have your new teeth in just one day! Everyone’s case is unique but the vast majority of the work done by Dr. McQueen and his restorative dentistry team will be done before your implant surgery.
- Full Mouth Dental Implant Bridge
This type of dental implant is designed to replace up to 12 teeth on your upper or lower jaws. A durable prosthesis is placed on titanium dental implants, making it a permanent solution for many of our dental patients who suffer from the loss of multiple teeth.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
The simple answer to how much dental implants cost is this: it depends. Just like with any surgery, there are numerous factors that can influence the cost of dental implants. We can provide you an accurate estimate after your consultation with Dr. McQueen.
Considerations can include:
- The quality, amount, and location of your jaw bone. If you require bone grafting, the total costs associated with your implants will be higher.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced and the type of dental implant that will be used.
- Dental insurance. Some insurances will only cover part of your dental implant treatment, or may have a waiting period for eligibility.
If you’re concerned about the cost of dental implants, call our Fayetteville dental practice to schedule your consultation with Dr. McQueen.
A consultation allows our dental team to spend time understanding your oral health goals and financial considerations while giving you the best possible information about implants.
Whether you’re on a budget, have a fixed income, or aren’t sure if your dental insurance covers dental implants, we have a variety of financial plans available to you.
Dental Implant Restoration
Problems with implants are rare, but they can happen. If you notice your dental implant has loosened, is causing your gum to swell, or the crown on top of your implant is cracked, call Dr. McQueen right away!
A dental implant can’t fix itself and if you try to treat it at home, you could end up causing more damage to your implant and your mouth.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With McQueen Dental Today!
If you have questions about dental implants, tooth pain, or any other services McQueen Dental offers, give our Fayetteville office a call.
A consultation with Dr. McQueen is the perfect way to answer all of your questions and determine if implants could be the best solution for your smile!
Are you missing one or more of your teeth? Restorative dentistry at our Fayetteville AR dental office can repair and restore the natural look of your smile.