Regardless of what dental insurance plan you have, we’re happy to provide you with quality care and file claims on your behalf.
McQueen Dental is in-network with many major insurance carriers, including:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- Sun Life
- UMR: A UnitedHealthcare Company
Affording Your Dental Treatment With CareCredit® Or Compassionate Finance™
If you’re uninsured or your treatment is not completely covered by your dental insurance provider, we offer alternative payment options to make it easier to afford the quality dental care you need.
At McQueen Dental, we work with CareCredit®, a third party lender, to make both elective smile improvements and necessary dental treatments affordable for all of our patients.
Enjoy budget-friendly benefits like:
- Flexible terms, including 0% or low-interest financing
- Instant approval for immediate access to funds
- Coverage of needed or elective treatments
- Financing that can be allocated solely for use with your dental implants or in conjunction with other treatments
If you have been declined or only partially approved for third-party financing, Compassionate Finance could be the best solution for you. Compassionate Finance has allowed us to provide payment options that make receiving dental care affordable for more of our patients.
- Patients with less-than-perfect credit can still be approved
- Flexible payment terms to fit any budget
- All that's required is an active checking or savings account and a down payment
- A simple application process you can complete online by clicking here
No Dental Insurance? Ask About Our In-House Dental Membership Plan!
It’s not uncommon for our patients to have medical insurance but not a policy for dental. That’s why we offer a Dental Membership Plan, which is our in-house membership dental discount plan.
The Dental Membership Plan is designed to provide both individuals and families with cost-effective options to ensure their oral health.
We also accept most major credit cards, personal checks, money orders, and cash payments. If you have questions about the best way to finance your dental treatment, call today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.