No insurance? Check out our in-house dental discount plan! It’s not uncommon for our patients to have medical insurance but not a policy for dental. Other patients have dental insurance that won't completely cover the cost of their dental care.
We understand that in today’s economy; budgeting for your dental health on a yearly basis can be challenging.
For our patients who have no dental insurance, or have limited dental insurance, we have created the Dental Membership Plan.
This is a private dental savings plan and it is NOT an insurance plan. It is only valid at our office.
The Annual Benefits Of The Dental Membership Plan Include:
- Two healthy mouth cleanings
- One comprehensive dental exam
- One periodic exam
- All emergency and limited exams
- All diagnostic x-rays
- 50% off preventive dental treatments
- 20% off restorative dental treatments
Yearly Membership Fee
- Individual Plan - $299
- 1st Additional Dependent (Spouse or Child) - $199
- Each Additional Dependent - $99
Terms, Conditions, Exclusions & Limitations
This is not a dental insurance plan, this is a dental savings plan for eligible members. It may only be used at McQueen Dental and it cannot be used in the following cases.
- In conjunction with another dental plan
- For dental care covered under workman's compensation
- For referrals to specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For dental care which is covered under automotive or medical insurance
- For oral health products that may be for sale
- For dental work that, in Dr. McQueen's sole opinion, is beyond his ability level
No refunds will be issued at any time if the participant decides not to utilize the dental savings plan.
Our Dental Membership Plan provides members with significant savings on dental services
|Health Mouth Cleaning||100%|
|Crowns and Bridges||20%|
|Complete and Partial Dentures||20%|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to enroll?
Individuals, married couples, and their dependents. All household members are eligible regardless of age or student status.
- What if I have another dental plan?
This plan cannot be used in combination with any other dental plan or offer. You can enroll and use this plan when your dental procedure is not covered by your dental insurance.
- When does this plan go into effect?
The plan goes into effect immediately with no waiting periods, deductibles, or yearly maximum.
Have Questions About How To Finance Your Dental Care?
At McQueen Dental, we want each patient to be confident that their smile meets their goals for comfort, function and appearance. Dr. Michael McQueen and our team are here to make that happen.
If you have questions about financing your dental treatment, give us a call today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and get your appointment scheduled!